You must agree to our terms below to reserve programming.
Agreement For Reservation of S I 2018 Black Heritage Collection Programs
This agreement is between S I . (Hereafter referred to as COMPANY) located at 4127 Winding Valley Dr SE Smyrna, GA 30082, and your radio station, whose name and address you have filled in above. (hereafter referred to as LICENSEE). Subject to LICENSEE’S compliance with all of the terms and conditions of herein set forth, including, without limitations, any additional provisions set forth herein, and all attachments hereto (if any), COMPANY hereby grants to LICENSEE a limited license to broadcast on LICENSEE’S facility the radio program as herein set forth below.
- NUMBER OF BROADCASTS: LICENSEE agrees to broadcast the program(s) between January 1 - June 30, 2018 between the hours of 6am and Midnight for the term of this agreement. In addition, LICENSEE agrees to air the National Sponsor Commercials COMPANY has inserted in each program.
- COMPENSATION: This is a barter program. Thirty second (: 30) and/or sixty second (: 60) national sponsor commercials may be included in each program for sale by COMPANY to its national advertisers. LICENSEE may air adjacencies with each contracted airing. LICENSEES may insert thirty or sixty second local commercials in each segment.
- TERM: The term of this agreement shall be for the period January 1 - June 30, 2018. LICENSEE will air program in its entirety. In the event there is a conflicting broadcast licensing agreement with LICENSEE’S market service area, termination of LICENSEE’S right to broadcast PROGRAM could result. In the event of a conflict concerning the definition of LICENSEE’S market service area, LICENSEE hereby grants to and agrees to be bound by the final determination as exercised by the COMPANY.
- PROOF OF AIRING: LICENSEE agrees to deliver to COMPANY at the conclusion of the terms of the agreement, a notarized affidavit of performance for national sponsor commercials. Such notification shall be accomplished by utilizing the COMPANY supplied form that accompanies each PROGRAM. LICENSEE shall return all tapes, cd’s/and or discs at the end of each contract period, at the expense of the LICENSEE.
- This agreement, including any additional provisions and all attachments hereto (if any), express the entire understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and may not be modified, renewed, extended or discharged, except by agreement in writing, thirty days piror to the effective date, signed by the party’s agent. Waiver of any branch of this agreement must be in writing and shall not be deemed a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of the same or any other provision.